Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 7 Tubular Suspension System for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco (Non-Sasquatch) is designed to improve the Bronco's suspension performance on-road and off-road. This aftermarket suspension kit includes front coilovers, rear coilovers, a tubular lower link kit, tubular lower links, an adjustable track bar and a tubular upper control arm.
The Icon tubular Stage 7 suspension system builds on Icon's CDCV system by adding the complete rear link kit including tubular upper links and ICON's Adjustable Rear Track Bar. The added upper links have been designed for clearance from the fuel tank during maximum articulation. The Adjustable Track Bar features our dual-durometer greaseless bushing and FK Rod End, as well as on-vehicle adjustability for perfectly aligning the Bronco's rear axle for any lift height.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- ABOUT LIFT HEIGHTS: *3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands WITHOUT Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Tubular UCA for added strength, durability and an additional degree of caster for better drivability
- UCAs feature the Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- QTY 1. 48700C - 21-UP BRONCO FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 48400DJ - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 44000T - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 44100T - 21-UP BRONCO TUBULAR REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 44200T - 21-UP BRONCO REAR ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- QTY 1. 611073 - 21-UP BRONCO HOSE ROUTE KIT REAR LINK 1.75"
- QTY 1. 48710C - 21-UP BRONCO REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.
ICON CDC VALVE OVERVIEW:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges.
ICON CDC VALVE FEATURES:
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting