ICON Vehicle Dynamics' Tubular Rear Track Bar helps center the axle of your lifted 2021-2023 Ford Bronco to allow for increased suspension travel and articulation. Upgrading the track bar is essential to realizing the full benefits of your lifted Ford Bronco. This aftermarket suspension component from ICON will give your Bronco clearance and confidence while on the trail!
A massive FK Rod End at one end, along with a dual-durometer, high angle greaseless bushing at the other end yields the best combination of maximum travel and articulation while isolating and damping road noise and vibrations.
ICON’s exclusive Rod End Adjuster Sleeve allows for fast, easy “on-vehicle” adjustment of track bar length without requiring removal or disassembly of the track bar. This allows for easy correction of axle location and dialing in precise tracking whenever adjustments are made to ride height. The track bar is made of CNC bent 1¼ X .250 wall 1026 DOM tubing with CNC machined threaded end and bushing housing. It has a multi-stage black powder coat finish.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-2023 Ford Bronco
- Helps to free up bind during rear suspension travel and articulation
- Heavy Duty PTFE-lined FK Rod End for maximum articulation
- On-vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment using ICON’s double adjuster
- Maintenance-free dual durometer bushing for maximum angularity and noise isolation
- CNC machined and bent 1¼ X .250 wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Multi-stage black powder coat finish
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: