Icon Vehicle Dynamics' Tubular Rear, Lower Link Kit for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco, allows for increased suspension travel and articulation. The lower Links are formed using 1 ¾” x .313 wall DOM Tubing for high ground clearance in rock crawling situations. This aftermarket suspension component will give your Bronco clearance and confidence while on the trail!
Upgrading the links is essential to realizing the full benefits of ICON’s performance coilover suspension systems for the Bronco. A massive FK Rod End at one end, along with a dual-durometer, high angle greaseless bushing at the other end yields the best combination of maximum travel and articulation while isolating and damping road noise and vibrations.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Improves link angles to help free rear suspension bind
- High clearance Lower Link design for reduced contact with obstacles
- Upper Links designed for increased fuel tank clearance for maximum articulation
- Heavy Duty PTFE-lined FK Rod End for maximum articulation
- Maintenance-free dual durometer bushing for maximum angularity and noise isolation
- Thick wall DOM tubing with black powder coat finish