ICON Intelligent Control (IIC) is the computer that monitors, analyzes, and processes data in real-time. Information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and wheel position. IIC has the capability to collect information at over 1000 times per second, process the data and make adjustments, then deliver those changes to Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) in the shock absorbers in under 40 milliseconds. IIC also works as a data driver to connect the user to ICON’s proprietary mobile App interface for monitoring and adjusting shock settings. The IIC is mounted to the 2021-Current Ford Bronco using application specific mounting brackets, hardware and wire harnesses, ensuring an easy and clean looking install.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-2023 Ford Bronco
TECH NOTE: Also requires installation of CDEV front coilovers (Part # 48700E) and CDEV rear coilovers (Part # 48710E)
- Offers selectable active shock damping adjustment as well as manual adjustment of baseline settings without exiting vehicle
- Onboard sensors monitor G-forces and movement of vehicle chassis
- Performs calculations based on sensor inputs, custom algorithms, and user defined settings at a rate of over 1000 times per second
- Sends necessary damping adjustments to CDEV shocks that react in under 40 milliseconds User interface provided by IIC Mobile App via Bluetooth connection to iOS device
- Mobile app offers preconfigured “Drive Modes” as well as the ability to create custom presets
- Also functions as a data logger for time, speed, distance, and G-force allowing you to record data from your trips
- Application specific mounting brackets, hardware and wire harnesses
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: