Icon Vehicle Dynamics Remote Reservoir Front Coilover kit for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco are designed to improve the overall suspension performance on-road and off-road.
This aftermarket coilover kit is an upgrade over stock because of the remote reservoirs. These Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade.
These coilovers will provide sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Non-Sasquatch Lift Heights: *3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands without Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Sasquatch Lift Heights: All trims WITH Sasquatch, including WildTrak and First Edition, will get approximately 2 inches of lift. Note that lift figures may vary depending on the weight of optional and aftermarket accessories and payload.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- 11.5" Front Travel with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset for non-sasquatch equipped vehicles.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset for sasquatch equipped vehicles.
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for non-Sasquatch equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50" (High Clearance Crash Bar Kit p/n 42000 recommended).
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for Sasquatch-equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50"
- Fitment for 37" tires requires Coilover Bump Stop Spacers p/n 611074 & 611075 and may require additional trimming and modifications.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37” TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37” TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 IN THE REAR