Icon Vehicle Dynamics Internal Reservoir rear Coilover kit for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco are recision-manufactured, custom valved Internal Reservoir coilover shocks to yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. ICON coilover shocks are fully rebuildable. Icon's coil springs are custom engineered specifically for the Bronco.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Non-Sasquatch Lift Heights: *3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands without Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Sasquatch Lift Heights: All trims WITH Sasquatch, including WildTrak and First Edition, will get approximately 2 inches of lift. Note that lift figures may vary depending on the weight of optional and aftermarket accessories and payload.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- 14" Rear Travel; 11.5" with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset for non-sasquatch equipped vehicles.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset for sasquatch equipped vehicles.
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for non-Sasquatch equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50" (High Clearance Crash Bar Kit p/n 42000 recommended).
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires for Sasquatch-equipped vehicles: 35" x 12.50"
- Fitment for 37" tires requires Coilover Bump Stop Spacers p/n 611074 & 611075 and may require additional trimming and modifications.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS WILL SIT TALLER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37” TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37” TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611074 IN THE REAR