Camburg's tubular uniball series trailing arms take your Ford Bronco to the next level. Camburg uses thick walled 4130 chromoly tubing for greater strength and impact resistance when hitting the trails. Camburg's trailing arms increase ground clearance over stock so you won’t get hung up on rocks and potentially damage the frame or get stuck. With FK 1″ uniball bearing pivots front and rear, these precision bearings allow for zero flex or binding with maximum articulation and wheel travel. Taken from Camburg's race link kits, they also supply delrin “wobble stoppers” that keep the lower arms positioned correctly throughout the suspension cycle.
Adding Camburg's trailing arm kit to your Bronco is an easy bolt-on project that will make a significant improvement for off-road use and includes all the necessary hardware.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- FK 1″ uniball bearing pivots
- Thick-walled 4130 chromoly tubing
- Increased ground clearance
- Maximum articulation & wheel travel
- Made in the USA
- Lower tubular uniball lower trailing arms (2)
- Stainless uniball spacers (8)
- Delrin uniball wobble stoppers (8)