Camburg's KINETIK series billet aluminum uniball trailing arms take your 2021-Current Ford Bronco to the ultimate level. Camburg machine's these trailing arms in-house from aerospace quality 6061-T6 aluminum and Camburg's pocketed design decreases weight without compromising strength. Camburg's billet trailing arms increase ground clearance over stock so you won’t get hung up on rocks and potentially damage the frame or get stuck.
Camburg also incorporated a bolt-on UHMW plastic skid plate to protect the underside of these and they are replaceable as needed. With FK 1″ uniball bearing pivots front and rear, these precision bearings allow for zero flex or binding with maximum articulation and wheel travel. Taken from Camburg's race link kits, they also supply delrin “wobble stoppers” that keep the lower arms positioned correctly throughout the suspension cycle.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- FK 1″ uniball bearing pivots
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- Increased ground clearance
- Maximum articulation & wheel travel
- Made in the USA
- Lower billet uniball lower trailing arms (2)
- Stainless uniball spacers (8)
- Delrin uniball wobble stoppers (8)
- Bolt-on skid plates w/ hardware (2)