Camburg's Kinetik Series Billet Upper control arms for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco will increase your Bronco's usable wheel travel while eliminating the OEM factory ball joints and correcting the camber and caster on your Ford Bronco.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
Like Camburg's tubular arms, they used a larger FK 1.25" uniball with a PTFE liner for increased strength and misalignment for maximum useable wheel travel. They were made in the USA; the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use are far superior to them. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model-specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one-piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25" uniball gives us the ability to run a 12 point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8" chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6" suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware, we have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to ensure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.