This BuiltRight Seat Back Tech Plate Molle Panel Kit for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco is a product that you either need or don't.
Many people use or are interested in using a seatback MOLLE panel solution in their Ford Bronco. BuiltRight has avoided making a kit because there are some decent ones. The problem is that they attach to your seatback with nylon webbing. It is great for manufacturers because a one-size-fits-all kit is ideal, but not great for users who need to know that their panel isn't going anywhere. BuildRight's Panel Kit provides a rigidly mounted solution that ensures your seats aren't damaged by straps, hardware, or the panel itself.
Rigidly and securely mount a 16.0" x 23.5" BuiltRight Tech Plate to the driver or passenger seat back using this pair of patent pending upper and lower steel brackets as well as a pair of machined aluminum headrest loop brackets. Includes everything needed to outfit one seat. There are some fantastic light-duty options on the market from others - these are designed for folks that need a more robust solution.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco 4-Door Models
- Will not fit sport models
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Attaches rigidly at top and bottom of seat back
- Allows seat to recline without issue
- Patent Pending - Rigid mounting of utility panel on seatback
- 1x 16.0 x 23.5 Tech Plate
- 1x Upper Mounting Bracket
- 1x Lower Mounting Bracket
- 2x Machined Headrest Bracket
- 1x Hardware Kit
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: