Just because you have a lot of gear, doesn’t mean you have to have a lot of mess. While standard storage might not cut it, the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack System can. Using the same factory mounting points, the rack system installs to keep your gear organized, easily accessible, and secure. They work with all MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for all kinds of storage possibilities. Proudly made in USA with a Lifetime Warranty.
In the 2020+ GMC/Chevrolet HD lineup, each truck bed is equipped with three oval shaped holes in the bedside. Used along with the tie down loops near the front and rear, the Silverado and Sierra is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Made in USA. Lifetime Warranty
- Note: In many cases, our bedside racks are not compatible with drop-in bedliners. This is because those liners don't normally follow the contours of the bed closely enough. Please contact customer service with specific questions.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: