ARB's summit series bumper for the '20-Current Toyota Tacoma provides reliable protection for your Tacoma and is a solid base for mounting accessories such as LED lights and winches. This bumper is also compatible with Toyota's Safety Sense System (TSS).
This bumper has been thoughtfully designed, superbly engineered and meticulously manufactured, the ARB Summit Bumper lives up to its reputation for quality and functionality.
Summit Bumper Kits for the Toyota Tacoma 2020-Current now include a Camera Relocation Kit that allows the camera to be moved for a clear view without obstruction from the bumper itself.
FITMENT: 2020-Current Toyota Tacoma with Toyota Safety Sense System (TSS)
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Extensive protection panels on center and either side. 60.3mm outer frames and center cross bar.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- ARB fog lights included.
- Summit bar is finished in a satin black powder coat finish
- 3423160 SUMMIT COMBAR TEXTURED FOGII
- 3500530 ARB FOG LIGHT LOOM
- ARB FFR FOG LIGHT KIT
- WINCH INSTALL KIT SUMMIT BAR
- CAMERA KIT SUIT TACOMA
CAMERA RELOCATION OVERVIEW:
ARB’s Camera Relocation Kit for the Toyota Tacoma moves the front camera to a position within the split pan grill of the ARB Summit Bumper to obtain a clear view where the ARB Summit Bumper itself isn’t visible in the camera’s image. Part of the Toyota Safety Sense system, the front-facing camera is originally located in the central Toyota emblem in the vehicle’s front grill. Though ARB Summit Bumpers feature a recessed winch control box, the top pan of the bar is visible in the camera’s view unless the camera is relocated.
The Camera Relocation Kit includes an extension loom, bracket, hardware, and printed relocation instructions. The fitting instructions include the location for drilling the bracket mount holes.