King Shocks are sold individually
King Off-Road Shocks' 3.0 Rear Shock for the 2020-Current Polaris RZR Pro XP feature King's IBP internal bypass shock technology. The IBP shock from King delivers precisely tunable velocity-sensitive and position-sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock.
This King 3.0 rear shock will improve the suspension performance and increase the wheel travel on your Polaris RZR XP Pro. With adjusters that feature 20 clicks of adjustability this is the perfect aftermarket suspension upgrade for your side by side.
- 100% bolt-on performance
- Increased wheel travel
- Adjustable ride height
- Large 3.0” diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks
- King’s IBP internal bypass shock delivers precisely tunable velocity-sensitive and position-sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock
- King’s monotube design uses a full-diameter piston and standard, full-size valving
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top-of-the-line Pure Race series shocks
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real-world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your UTV
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable, and tunable
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- Comes standard with King’s Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality
- Reduces shock cavitation