Upgrading your Jeep Gladiator's rear track bar is a great solution ensure that the Jeep’s axle is properly centered under the vehicle in addition to providing other useful benefits. ICON’s Double Adjuster allows for on vehicle adjustment to streamline the rear-end alignment after installation. A maintenance free, multi-durometer bushing paired with a 3/4” rod end bearing virtually eliminate the deflection that is common in the stock track bar bushings for improved vehicle handling. Overall articulation is also improved by allowing the suspension to cycle fully without binding.
- Constructed with CNC machined and bent 1 1/4" x .250 wall 1026 seamless DOM tubing
- On vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment using ICON’s Double Adjuster
- Maintenance free, multi-durometer bushing and JM12T rod end minimize deflection while maximizing responsiveness
- Easy install into OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
- Allows for full suspension articulation without binding
- Dual stage powder coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: