ICON’s billet aluminum rear lower link arms for the 2020-Current Jeep JT are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength, adjustability, and performance. These links are made from CNC machined 6061 aluminum in-house and anodized for corrosion resistance, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units.
This rear lower link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and on-vehicle link arm length adjustability using ICON’s double adjuster system. Additionally, multi durometer bushings are installed that allow for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance. The quality rod ends and bushings featured in these link arms allow the vehicle’s suspension to function as intended, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. ICON’s engineering team has also gone a step further in the development of these products by incorporating features such replaceable nylon rock sliders to prevent any hang-ups on the trail. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum construction
- Multi durometer bushing for noise free operation and maximum angularity
- No grease required for life of bushings
- Quality JM16T PTFE-lined FK Rod Ends
- Adjustable while installed on vehicle for various lift heights & driveline angles
- Replaceable Nylon Rock Slider protects link and helps prevent hang ups while wheeling
- "ICON1K" tested in extreme off-road conditions