ICON's Jeep Gladiator rear coil springs provide 1.5" of lift height and feature a triple rate design with unique ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates. This triple rate design allows for a soft rate at ride height for superb on-road comfort and a firmer overload rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance.
Additionally, an even softer droop rate is engaged when the suspension approaches full extension for improved off-road ride quality. Like all ICON coil springs they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator.
- 1.5" rear lift height over stock
- Triple rate rear coil springs with ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates
- 23% increase in rear wheel travel when paired with ICON shocks
- Dual stage powder coating for corrosion resistance
- Lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate performance, strength, and durability
- Rear coil springs require sway bar relocation kit (Part #22062) or sway bar link kit (Part #22070)