These shocks are sold in pairs
Fox's Factory Race Series 3.0 Internal Bypass shocks for the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator delivers race-dominating, position-sensitive damping technology and performance in a hassle-free bolt-on kit. Patented, position-sensitive internal bypass technology contains regulated ports that allow fluid to bypass the piston as it moves through the initial travel, and then forces fluid through the piston at the extreme ranges of compression and rebound. This allows for a plush, predictable ride over normal off-road driving conditions with the ability to ramp up damping force to counteract harsh bottom-outs or top-outs that could buck you off the trail.
These hard-anodized, aluminum-bodied shocks are engineered with precision-machined aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt onto your 2-3" aftermarket suspension lift kit using OEM shock pivots. Featuring remote Recirculating Reservoir Bridge and hard-anodized, CNC-machined aluminum remote reservoir with external fins that act as a heat sink for increased heat dissipation to maintain optimal shock oil temperature for consistent damping. The Factory Race Series 3.0 Internal Bypass shocks utilize the same components we use in our race-winning Trophy Truck shocks, including stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton® seals.
- Body: 3.0" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard-anodized aluminum body resists corrosion and weighs less than steel
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Aluminum finned remote reservoir with Recirculating Reservoir Bridge dissipates heat fast
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal resist leaks in harsh conditions
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at a wide range of temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical keep the shock movement quiet and smooth
- Adjustments: Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters allow tool-free high and low-speed compression adjustment
- Mounting: Machined 7075 aluminum reservoir mounting hardware and offset bottom shock mounts included Adjuster Type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
DSC (DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION) ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
|Part#||Lift Height (in)||Travel (in.)||Compressed (in.)||Extended (in.)|