Goose Gear's Jeep JT Gladiator Second Row Seat Delete Plate System for the 2019-Present Gladiator truck in a 60% Passenger Side or in a 40% Driver’s Side version. Both can be combined to create a 100% second row seat delete. Giving you space to store equipment in the cab of your Jeep Gladiator.
Insert nuts in the platforms provide points for anchors (available separately) to secure your storage and gear including dog crates, fridges, coolers, etc. Both platforms feature front vertical enclosure and exterior facing infill side panel enclosures. All horizontal and vertical surfaces are constructed with Line-X covered Baltic Birch plywood.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2019-Current Jeep Gladiator JT 4 Door
- Both platforms allow for the front drivers and passengers side seats to be placed in their full back position, no loss of leg room for the front seats.
- The 60% Seat Delete Plate System is a bolt-in replacement for the passenger second row seat. On this platform is a 20 ½” across by 13” front to back locking storage access door that provides access to an under-platform storage area that is approximately 6” high. Platform measures 32-1/2” wide x 29-3/4” long.
- The 40% Seat Delete Plate System is a bolt-in replacement for the driver’s second row seat. On this platform is a 11 ½” across by 15” front to back locking storage access door that provides access to an under-platform storage area that is approximately 6” high. Platform measures 21-5/8” wide x 29-¾" long.
- All necessary hardware to bolt the Seat Deletes into the vehicle using factory anchor points are included. No drilling into your vehicle is necessary.
- If you are removing just the 60% passenger side seat, unlike the Jeep JLU or JKU, the JT Gladiator does not require a seat delete bracket.