Introducing the new FlowFX™ cat-back exhaust system for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator with 3.6L engine. This stainless steel performance exhaust system starts with large 3-inch mandrel-bent tubing flowing into the FlowFX "straight-through" performance muffler. The mandrel-bent tailpipe exits behind the passenger side rear tire and is finished off with a large 4.50-inch black ceramic coated exhaust tip embossed with the Flowmaster® name. This system creates a deep powerful sound outside the vehicle with a moderate tone inside the cab and utilizes the factory hanger locations. Includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for an easy installation you can do at home.
- Deep Powerful Tone Inside and Outside the Vehicle
- Large 4.5-inch Stainless Black Ceramic Coated Tip
- FlowFX "Straight-Through" Performance Muffler
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Stainless Steel Construction