ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" stage 3 suspension system is a great way to lift your 4WD 2020-2022 Ford F250 and F350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. The Stage 3 system is perfect for on-road and off-road use including towing, job site duty and spirited off-road adventure.
ICON's Stage 3 suspension system is comprised of dual rate coil springs, radius arm drop brackets, adjustable track bar, 5" block kit, and ICON CDC Valve 2.5 Series front and rear piggyback reservoir shocks. With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- Fits 2020-2022 F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Radius arm drop brackets correct geometry and caster for optimal alignment specs
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- ICON CDC Valve allows for 10 clicks of quick and easy compression adjustability
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 64055 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD RADIUS ARM DROP KIT
- 64011 (QTY: 1) | 20-UP FSD FRONT 4.5" DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 64050 (QTY: 1) | 08-UP FSD FRONT 4.5" BOX KIT
- 195275 (QTY: 1) | 99-UP FSD 5" BLOCK KIT
- 64038 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 67002 (QTY: 1) | 11-UP FSD REAR 17" U-BOLT KIT
- 67710CP (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 4.5" FRONT 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- 37705CP (QTY: 1) | 99-UP FSD 0-3" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- Lift heights based on 4WD crew cab diesel configuration
- Tremor package reduces advertised lift heights by approximately 1.00"
- Track Bar is recommended for optimal steering alignment
- Gas trucks will yield slightly taller front lift height
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: