Icon Vehicle Dynamics' Stage 3 suspension system for the '20-Current Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 is designed to improve your 2500/3500's ride quality.
This suspension system includes your choice of upper control arms (Billet or Tubular), adds Remote Reservoirs to the 2.5 Aluminum Series front shocks and upgrades the rear to 2.5 Aluminum Series Piggyback Reservoir shocks. Icon's Stage 3 system adds ICON's Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) for 10 unique settings of tool-free adjustment to the shocks' firmness.
- 77701CP (QTY: 1) | 01-UP GM HD 0-1" REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV
- Upper Control Arm Option
- Tubular Upper Control Arm 78735T (QTY: 1) | 20-UP GM HD 0-2" CDCV SHOCK SYS W/ TUBE UCA
- Billet Upper Control Arm 78735 (QTY: 1) | 20-UP GM HD 0-2" CDCV SHOCK SYS W/ BILLET UCA
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation