Icon Vehicle Dynamics' Stage 2 suspension system for the '20-23 Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 is designed to improve your 2500/3500's ride quality.
This suspension system includes your choice of upper control arms (Billet or Tubular), adds Remote Reservoirs to the 2.5 Aluminum Series front shocks and upgrades the rear to 2.5 Aluminum Series Piggyback Reservoir shocks.
- 77701P (QTY: 1) | 01-UP GM HD 0-1" REAR 2.5 VS PB / 07-18 GM 1500 4" REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
- Upper Control Arm Option
- Tubular Upper Control Arm 78734T (QTY: 1) | 20-UP GM HD 0-2" RR SHOCK SYS W/ TUBE UCA
- Billet Upper Control Arm 78734 (QTY: 1) | 20-UP GM HD 0-2" RR SHOCK SYS W/ BILLET UCA
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: