NOTE: Sold In Pairs
For the 2020-Current Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500, KING offers their 2.5 series rear shocks in a piggyback reservoir configuration with an optional external compression adjuster for fine tuning. These bolt right in and include the necessary hardware.
These are for 0-1.5″ of lift over stock in the rear
- 2.5″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Fully rebuidable and revavlable
- Made in the USA
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.