These shocks are sold in pairs
Fox's Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks for the rear of the 2020-Current Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 give your truck enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement.
Performance Elite shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Lift Height: 0-1"
- Extended: 26.390"
- Compressed: 16.350"
- Travel: 9.975
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Body: 2.5" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Adjuster Type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression
DSC (DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION) ADJUSTER FEATURES:
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.