These shocks are sold individually
Fox's 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir smooth body rear shock for the 2020-Current Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 uses Fox's race developed high flow damping piston. This hassle-free bolt on rear shock is valved specifically for your Chevy/GMC 2500 or 3500 and will improve your ride quality on and off-road.
This shocks remote reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering a striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Impact extruded 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
|Part Number||Lift Height||Extended||Compressed|