The Carli Pintop suspension kit for the Ram Power Wagon boasts 2.5″, Remote Reservoir King Shocks. Designed and tuned in house for the customer looking for substantial on-road and off-road performance improvement. Customers can expect a softer ride with more control and bottom-out resistance than the Backcountry.
This system is our Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Ram owner would benefit. Raising the Ram platform then adding the 2.5” diameter shocks will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5” shocks from the factory. This system is our most popular, all around suspension system. It was tuned and rides best with 18” wheels and 37” tires.
Your truck will sit 2” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with a touch more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear Carli Coil Springs will lift 1” to level the truck while upping the rear suspension capacity to a respectable 2,000lbs.
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|2.0"||1"||9.3"||11"||2.5"||37" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops CS-DLRC-14-H: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DMRC-14-R: Rear Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DRBD-AL: Rear Bump Drops
- CS-DPRBDROP-14-R: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-DPT25SPKG-14-H: Carli Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Pintop Shock Package with Reservoir Mounts, Stainless Shafts, Brake Line Tabs
- CS-DVDBRKT-19: Harmonic Damper Relocation Bracket
- CS-DARMORBLK-19: PW Skid Plate Spacer Block