IMPORTANT: Compatible with Factory Rear Air Suspension Only
- Carli's 3.25" Systems require a Sway Bar Option; Carli offers either Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or a Replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks maintain the factory sway bar, the optional Torsion sway bar is the single best, bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade by Carli Suspension.
Carli Suspension's 3" Pintop Suspension System for the 2019-Current Ram 2500 with factory rear air suspension is designed to lift the Ram 2500 3.25"
Carli's Pintop kit boasts 2.5″, Remote Reservoir King Shocks. Designed and tuned in house for the customer looking for substantial on-road and off-road performance improvement. Customers can expect a softer ride with more control and bottom-out resistance than the Backcountry.
FITMENT: 2019-Current Ram 2500 4WD, Diesel with Air Ride Suspension
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|3.25"||2"||9.6"||9"||2.0"||37" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DLRC-14-D: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS--DPT25SPKG-14-D-AR: Carli Tuned King 2.5" R/R Shocks with Stainless Shafts, Front and Rear (Air Ride Specific), Brake Line Tabs and Reservoir Mounts
- CS-DATB-1419: Adjustable Track Bar with Stabilizer Bracket
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DPRBDROP-14-R: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DAR-14-BLOCK: Airbag Spacer, 3" Lift Configuration
- CS-DRBD-2.5: Rear Bump Stop Drop, 3" Lift Configuration
- CS-DAR-14-LINK: Extended Sensor Link, 3" Lift Configuration
Carli's 3.25" Systems require a Sway Bar Option; Carli offers either Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or a Replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks maintain the factory sway bar, the optional Torsion sway bar is the single best, bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade by Carli Suspension.
- Carli Sway Bar Drops CS-DSBD-14
- In-house machined billet aluminum
- Hard-Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Corrects factory sway bar geometry on 3.25" lifts
- Carli Torsion Sway Bar CS-DTSB3-1419
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- Compatible with 2.5"-4" Front Lift
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
WHEEL AND TIRE INFO:
This system will fit up to a 37” tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9” wide with 5.75-6” of backspacing. A 12.5” wide should fit with no rubbing on the factory radius arm and only minor trimming required, while a 13.5” will require more trimming and slightly more offset to fit properly. 35” tires will fit with VERY minimal, if any trimming. We Recommend running an 18” diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35”-37” E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded.