The Carli 3.0 Dominator Kit for the 2019-Current Ram 2500 Hemi is the true, Jack of all trades suspension system offering the most on-road comfort of any system in the Carli lineup. The Dominator rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners that make the truck feel half its size.
Your truck will sit 3” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted .5”-1.5” via Carli’s progressive coil springs and will reduce payload and towing capacity 15% from a stock 2500.
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|3"||1"||8.5"||11"||3.0"||37" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-H: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DMRC-14-R: Rear Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Adjustable Track Bar with Stabilizer Bracket
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DRBD-AL: Rear Bump Drops
- CS-DPRBDROP-14-R: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-DD30SPKG-14-H: Carli Tuned King 3.0" Remote Reservoir Shock Package with Stainless Shafts, Reservoir Mounts, Brake Line Kit, Coil Isolator Supports, Front Lower Shock Mounts, Rear Upper and Lower Shocks Mounts, Bed Supports and E-Brake Relocation Bracket
- CS-DVDBRKT-19: Harmonic Damper Relocation Bracket
The Dominator is pinnacle offering in boasting front Carli Signature tuned, King 3.0” remote reservoir shocks so large, we needed to engineer mounting systems front and rear for them to cycle properly and strengthen the chassis for the larger shocks. As the old adage goes, there’s no replacement for displacement. In an effort to provide customers with the best product, we do not sell off-the-shelf King 3.0s. We designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; we then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on seat-of-the-pants feel. We round off ALL our King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts.
Wheel and Tire: This system will fit up to a 37” tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9” wide with 5” of backspacing to clear the new rear shock path. We Recommend running a 17″-18” diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35”-37” E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded.