KING offers their 2.5 series rear shocks for the 2019-Current Ram 1500 in a piggyback reservoir configuration with an optional external compression adjuster for fine tuning. These bolt right in and include the necessary hardware. These are for 0-1.5″ of lift over stock in the rear.
- 100% bolt-on performance
- Front kit increases wheel travel by up to 30% over stock.
- Adjustable ride height. (Front Coilover only)
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Ram 1500.
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
- Optional Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
King Shocks offer Compression Adjusters on 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 coilovers, smoothies and internal bypass shocks. King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.