The ICON multi-rate leaf spring kit for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger is a modular, user-adjustable product that offers a major performance gain for almost every accessory & gear setup imaginable.
Features like greaseable tip inserts and leaf separators reduce friction and increase ride comfort, while heavy duty eyelet bushings provide excellent durability and noise free operation. To improve the front-to-rear balance and increase the compliance of the truck, the spring rate has been lowered significantly compared to the OE spring. While many Ranger owners will embrace this, there are those who have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. Taking this into consideration, the leaf pack was designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack yielding additional spring rate that will handle more "outfitted" vehicles.
ICON Multi-Rate Leaf Spring Features:
- 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Galvanized leaf separators reduce friction and aid in corrosion resistance
- Greaseable leaf tip inserts reduce noise and increase ride comfort
- Improved front-to-rear vehicle balance and compliance
- Significantly lighter spring rate (up to 35%) allows for smooth motion throughout the entire range of travel
- Optimized wheel position for maximum tire clearance
- Direct bolt-in to OEM spring location makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- The ICON Multi-Rate Leaf Spring (Part# 198520A) reuses the OEM rear hat bushings