NOTE: Sold In Pairs
King Shocks 2.5 piggyback rear shocks for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger are factory tuned for optimal ride quality. These rear shocks are 100% bolt-on and are fully rebuildable.
- 2019-Current Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD
- FITMENT NOTE: These shocks are only designed for the US version of the Ford Ranger
- Will fit 2WD and 4 WD
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- 2.5″ ID honed CAD plated cylinders
- 7/8″ hard chrome micro polished shafts
- Piggyback finned res. w/ optional compression adjuster
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Fully rebuildable and revavlable
- Made in the USA
- For 0-1″ lift
FINNED RESERVOIR FEATURES:
External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- Reservoir Mounts that will securely hold your coilover's reservoir.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.