BuiltRight Industries' 4-Piece Bedside Rack System for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger allows you to securely store items in the bed of your truck.
In the 2019-Current Ford Ranger lineup, each truck bed is equipped with threaded features for up to six tie down loops. Used along with the oval holes further up the headside, the Ranger is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
The Ranger panels can be used as a 4pc kit, of course, but the rear panels can also be used on their own, without the front panels. This allows users to setup their truck as needed and add to their system if their gear mounting needs change. The front panels cannot be used on their own, as they attach to the rear panels for support.
- 2019-Current Ford Ranger CrewCab
- 2019-Current Ford Ranger SuperCab
- Will fit 5ft beds and 6ft beds see product options to select correct configuration
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga (1/8" thick) steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Made in USA
- 1x Driver's side large rear panel
- 1x Passenger's side large rear panel
- 1x Driver's side front panel w/ integrated hardware
- 1x Passenger's side front panel w/ integrated hardware
- 1x Hardware kit w/ support brackets