NOTE: Sold In Pairs
King Off Road Shocks for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger are 100% bolt-on and will increase your Ford Ranger's wheel travel by up to 40% over stock. These King coilovers include King's compression adjusters and are fully rebuildable.
- 100% bolt-on performance
- Will fit 2WD and 4 WD
- Front kit increases wheel travel by up to 40% over stock.
- Adjustable ride height
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Ford Ranger.
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.