2019-Current Chevrolet / GMC - 1500 Silverado/ Sierra 6.2L 2 1/2" Cat Back, Dual Rear, AL
Uses Factory Bezels, works only for trucks with stock dual system
Built from heavy duty aluminized steel MBRP's Installer Series performance exhaust system for the 2019-Current Chevy/GMC 1500 6.2L offers a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems our fully sealed tubing adds years to your system.
- 16 Gauge Aluminized Steel
- Welded On Hangers
- System Material: Steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Aluminized
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Dual outlet
- Muffler Style: Louvered and chambered
- Muffler Material: Steel
- Muffler Finish: Aluminized
- Exhaust Type: Single in/Dual out
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: No
The MBRP Installer Series exhaust systems give you the best of both worlds in one complete package. They provide great sound control--as well as improvements in torque and horsepower. These systems are constructed from heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel with an aluminized coating and an extra-thick layer of aluminum silica on the seams, an area often left exposed to rust.