2019-Current Chevrolet / GMC - 1500 Silverado/ Sierra 6.2L 2 1/2" Cat Back, Dual Rear, 304
Uses Factory Bezels, works only for trucks with stock dual system
MBRP's Pro Series Exhaust System for the '19-Current Chevy/GMC 1500 6.2L is the best performance exhaust system that money can buy. It is a series designed and built for the serious enthusiast who will settle for nothing less. Constructed from T304 stainless steel it delivers you optimal durability that keeps on looking its best.
- T304 Stainless Steel
- Welded On Hangers
- Tip Included (T304)
- Best Performance
- System Material: 304 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Split rear
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 3.000 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Dual outlet
- Muffler Style: Louvered and chambered
- Muffler Material: 304 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single in/Dual out
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
MBRP Pro Series exhaust systems are built for performance auto enthusiasts looking for a great quality exhaust. They're constructed from T304 stainless steel for optimal durability and reliability. Pro Series systems deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and over 70 percent increased exhaust flow. They include the necessary pipe and muffler, and utilize OEM hangers for complete bolt-on cat-back (or downpipe-back) exhausts. The polished stainless steel exhaust tips feature a rolled edge for a beautifully finished look.