Fox's Factory Race Series 3.0 Internal Bypass shock for the 2018-Current Jeep JL delivers race-dominating, position-sensitive damping technology and performance in a hassle-free bolt-on kit. Patented, position-sensitive internal bypass technology contains regulated ports that allow fluid to bypass the piston as it moves through the initial travel, and then forces fluid through the piston at the extreme ranges of compression and rebound. This allows for a plush, predictable ride over normal off-road driving conditions with the ability to ramp up damping force to counteract harsh bottom-outs or top-outs that could buck you off the trail.
These hard-anodized, aluminum-bodied shocks are engineered with precision-machined aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt onto your 2-3" aftermarket suspension lift kit using OEM shock pivots. Featuring a NEW heavy-duty piggyback bridge designed specifically for Wrangler JL featuring hard-anodized, CNC-machined aluminum remote reservoir with external fins that act as a heat sink for increased heat dissipation. The Factory Race Series 3.0 Internal Bypass shocks utilize the same components we use in our race-winning Trophy Truck shocks, including stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton® seals.
- Body: 3.0" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard-anodized aluminum body resists corrosion and weighs less than steel
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Aluminum finned remote reservoir with piggyback bridge dissipates heat fast
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal resist leaks in harsh conditions
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at a wide range of temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical keep the shock movement quiet and smooth
- Adjustments: Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters allow tool-free high and low-speed compression adjustment
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- FITMENT: Only Designed for the 2018-Current Jeep JL. These will not fit the Jeep JT.
- Travel (in): 9.790
- Compressed (in): 18.925
- Extended (in): 28.715
DSC (DUAL SPEED COMPRESSION) ADJUSTER FEATURES:
Add remarkable versatility and precise tuning with new DSC. A simple twist of either two adjuster knobs allows 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. Included new black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: