Through an accelerated testing process dubbed the "ICON1K" R&D program, ICON has logged over a thousand miles in the dirt pushing the JL to off-road extremes to identify limiting factors in OE components, develop products that remove these limits, and further extrapolate performance out of this vehicle. This 2.5" suspension system has been tweaked, tuned, and revised several times over the course of this ICON1K testing in an effort to provide unparalleled ride quality and vehicle dynamics for everything from rock crawling to high-speed desert running.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 1 2.5" Suspension System for the 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL is designed for the driver looking to drastically improve the performance and ride quality of their vehicle. The Stage 1 system is ICON's entry level offering for Jeep enthusiasts looking to add lift height and wheel travel to their JL without breaking the bank. This system includes 2.5" lift dual rate coil springs, Vehicle Specific 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks, bump stop spacers, sway bar links, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. With this combination of components, ICON was able to increase wheel travel numbers by over 30% (3" front, 2" rear), redefining the potential of the 2018-Current JL. The Stage 1 system allows for fitment of 35" tires when used with ICON's recommended wheel specifications. For users looking to install 37" tires, an optional extended bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) is available.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front, 2" rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- 22025 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL 2.5" FRONT DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 22026 (QTY: 1) | 18-UP JL 2.5" REAR DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 26523 (QTY: 2) | 18-UP JL 2.5" FRONT 2.0 VS IR
- 26524 (QTY: 2) | 18-UP JL 2.5" REAR 2.0 VS IR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" BS / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (37" x 12.50" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
- RECOMMENDED WHEEL AND TIRE FITMENT BASED ON JL RUBICON TRIM
Holistic Engineering - the ICON Difference:
When developing suspension components for a new vehicle, ICON takes a different approach than many others. Rather than focusing in on one particular part, ICON engineers look at the vehicle as a whole, identify inherent strengths and weaknesses, and set a target for performance. With a focus on maximizing wheel travel and improving ride quality, ICON will develop components that address (and often times replace) OE limiting factors. This "holistic engineering" philosophy often results in the development of several parts designed to work together as a system to provide a balanced on and off-road performance upgrade. Because ICON is designing and manufacturing all of the components necessary to improve the performance of a vehicle from front to back, end-users can rest easy knowing they are dealing with ONE manufacturer, ONE standard of quality, and ONE awesome warranty to back it all up.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: