The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2018-Current Jeep JL 2.5" coil springs are designed for drivers demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, while allowing for increased wheel travel (when used with ICON shocks) and the fitment of larger tires. The ICON Jeep JL coil springs provide 2.5" of lift height (based on a factory equipped 4-door Rubicon JL) and feature a dual rate design. The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance. Like all ICON coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2018-Current Jeep JL.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 2" rear increase in wheel travel (when paired with ICON shocks)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- Includes swaybar links and bump stop spacers
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- The supplied coil shim is used to account for the difference in heights from side to side and correct a passenger side lean.
- Lift height based on a factory equipped 4 door Rubicon Wrangler JL.
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)