Synergy rear lower shock relocation brackets replace the stock JL lower shock mounts. They are 3 position adjustable from 0-2 inches in 1 inch increments to raise the rear lower shock mounts for additional ground clearance and to maximize shock travel. These can also be used to relocate and retain the stock shocks for 0-2 inch lifts. Bolt-on design made out of cnc formed 3/16 inch steel plate.
- 2018-2023 Jeep JL Wrangler JL
- 2018-2023 JL Wrangler JLU
- Raises lower shock mounts for increased ground clearance and moves shocks out of harm's way since the stock shock mounts are prone to extreme trail abuse from low clearance
- Multiple positions to maximize shock travel or retain stock shocks on smaller lifts
- Bolt-on design
- Manufactured from laser cut 3/16 inch steel and CNC bent for superior durability
- Adjustable to 0, 1, or 2 inches higher than stock
- Requires removal of stock lower shock mounts
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: