ICON’s tubular steel rear upper link arms for the 2018-Current Jeep Wrangler JL are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength and suspension performance. These components are made from CNC machined and notched 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units.
This rear upper link arm kit features multi durometer bushings that allows for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance. The increased range of motion provided by these bushings allows the suspension function as intended, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form.
- CNC machined & notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Multi durometer bushing for noise free operation and maximum angularity
- No grease required for life of bushings
- Dual stage powder coat for excelled corrosion resistance
- "ICON1K" tested in extreme off-road conditions