ICON’s tubular steel rear lower link arms for the 2018-Current Jeep JL are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength, adjustability, and performance. These components are made from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units.
This rear lower link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends and multi durometer, maintenance free bushings for reduced deflection, link arm length adjustment and increased articulation, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- CNC machined & notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Huge, PTFE-lined FK rod ends
- Adjustable in length for rear pinion angle adjustment
- Offers controlled deflection with maximum articulation and responsiveness
- No grease required for life of bushings
- Easy install into OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
- High quality semi-glass black powder coat finish
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate, performance, strength, and durability