Tackle the toughest trails with the ICON Impact PRO Series rear bumper for the '18-Current Jeep JL! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest obstacles on the trail.
This bumper is designed with the smallest form factor possible without cutting into the Jeep's frame rails and crossmember, ensuring great ground clearance and departure angles. An integrated 2" hitch receiver is mounted higher and tucked in tighter than the stock tow hitch to maximize clearance. PRO Series bumpers are manufactured from 3/16" thick plate steel, CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed for an exact fit. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are designed and placed for maximum clearance. Back-up lighting may be provided by a pair of protected, recess mounted 2-1/2" LED back-up lights (lights sold separately). The PRO Series bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black multi-stage powder coat finish.
- Faceted high clearance design to maximize departure angle and clearance
- Integrated high-clearance 2" hitch receiver with safety chain loops
- Bomb-proof 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Protected recessed backup light buckets accept 2-1/2" round LED lamps
- Durable multi-stage black powder coat finish
- Installation requires drilling additional holes into the Jeep's frame (no cutting)
- Backup light mounts accept 2-1/2" round push-in style lamps with rubber grommet (not included)