Tackle the toughest trails with the ICON Impact PRO Series II Rear Bumper for 2018-Current Jeep Wrangler JL. Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest obstacles on the trail.
This bumper is designed with the smallest form factor possible without cutting into the Jeep's frame rails and crossmember, ensuring great ground clearance and departure angles. The integrated tow hitch is designed to tuck up high and tight, providing trailer tow convenience in the most trail-friendly package possible. PRO Series bumpers are manufactured from 3/16" thick plate steel, CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed for an exact fit. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are designed and placed for maximum clearance. Back-up lighting may be provided by a pair of protected, recess mounted 2-1/2" LED back-up lights (lights sold separately). And you can keep your factory backup proximity sensors, as the bumper comes with mounting provisions to reinstall them. The PRO Series bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black multi-stage powder coat finish.
- Faceted high clearance design to maximize departure angle and clearance
- Integrated high-clearance 2" hitch receiver with safety chain loops
- Bomb-proof 3/16" thick plate steel construction, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Protected recessed backup light buckets accept 2-1/2" round LED lamps
- Durable multi-stage black powder coat finish