ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks for the 2018-Current Jeep JL with ICON's CDEV are designed and built to give your Jeep JL outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street.
These rear shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2018-Current Jeep JL
- Also requires installation of IIC kit (Part # 23502) and CDEV front shocks (Part # 27821EP)
- Not compatible with Wrangler JL 4xe or Unlimited Rubicon 392 trims.
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- One-piece, hard anodized, impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable