aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017-2018 Ford F-150 Raptor with the V6-3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo engine. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with a dual high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled slash cut tips for an aggressive style.
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless steel dual-in dual out muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes single 4-1/2" dia. high luster, polished, stainless steel tip with laser-cut aFe Power badges for an aggressive style
- Dual rear exit system
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
CC/SB, SuperCrew/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. box
EC/SB, SuperCab/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. box