This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor 3.5L (tt) Ecoboost, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 3" bar and plate core design. The end tanks are constructed of 3/16" 5052 aluminum and TIG-Welded for superior strength and durability. aFe has also added CNC machined ports which can be used for a condensation drain, sensors, or water methanol injection.
- Outflows stock intercooler and tube
- 3" Bar and Plate Core Design
- Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets
- 100% TIG-Welded
- 1/8" NPT brass condensation drain with included plug
- Constructed from 3-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduce turbulence
- Powder-coated wrinkle black for heat resistance
- Outflows stock I/C tube by 17%
- Cold side tube fitment
- 1/8" NPT port, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Retains OE style intercooler quick connect adapter made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and better efficiency.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2-1/2" inlets and a 3" outlet for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2" and 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. This tube is also equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that seals with an o-ring. One 1/8" NPT port which is also provided on the tube for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT brass breather vent for automatic draining, of condensation or any type of build up inside the intercooler. For those who wish to manually drain the build up we have also included a solid NPT plug.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength.