The front end geometry of the Gen 2 Raptor was found to be fairly similar to the previous model truck, however the shock mounting points had been moved higher up on the chassis. Seeing this as an opportunity, the team was able to design a 3.0 Series coilover that has more shaft travel while utilizing a barreled coil spring for more efficient packaging. The vehicle-specific valving featured in these shocks and the all new ICON-engineered spring work together to provide exceptional on-road ride quality with excellent off-road characteristics. ICON's multi-stage hydraulic "Bump Zone" adds to the performance capability by providing an exponential increase in damping ability during the last 40% of compression travel for superior bottom-out resistance. In the ride zone, these 3.0 Series coilovers see a 50% increase in damping ability with the use of a significantly larger piston than what is found in the factory shocks. New 10" finned aluminum reservoirs provide a generous amount of shock oil while also providing an increase in surface area for enhanced cooling and consistent damping. The addition of ICON's CDC Valve technology provides 10 settings of damping adjustment allowing the end-user to adjust the "feel" of the shocks for different terrains and vehicle cargo configurations. All of these features work together to deliver the perfect blend of on-road comfort and off-road performance.
- Adjustable coilovers yield 1-3" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- 50% increase in damping ability over OE shocks for excellent performance in extreme off-road conditions
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of driving styles across varying terrain and vehicle cargo setups
- ICON's multi-stage hydraulic "Bump Zone" exponentially increases bottom-out resistance in the last 40% of compression travel
- 10" finned aluminum reservoirs provide generous oil volume and increased surface area for enhanced cooling properties and consistent damping
- Barreled coil spring design maximizes travel and provides more efficient packaging
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Heavy duty CNC machined 1" shock shafts
- FK Rod End COM12 spherical bearings ensure maximum strength and durability
- CAD plated shock body with hard anodized piston and top cap
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your vehicle.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 5" BS / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35X12.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 2019-UP VEHICLES WITH FACTORY LIVE VALVE SHOCKS WILL NEED AN ICON DAMPER INTERFACE DEVICE (PN: 95199) TO ALLOW THE VEHICLE DRIVE MODES TO OPERATE CORRECTLY WITH THE OE SHOCKS REMOVED.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: