Icon Vehicle Dynamics' Stage 2 4.5" Coilover Conversion Suspension System for the 2017-2022 Ford F250 and F350 is designed to improve ride quality (K63152).
Designed to provide a height-adjustable option to the extremely popular ICON Vehicle Dynamics 4.5" Ford Super Duty Suspension Systems, these coilover conversions provide excellent on-road ride quality and off-road performance while at the same time allowing for end-user ride height adjustability.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (4-5.5")
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 37601P (QTY: 1) | 99-UP 3-6" FSD REAR 2.5 VS IR PAIR
- 64050 (QTY: 1) | 08-UP FSD FRONT 4.5" BOX KIT
- 195275 (QTY: 1) | 99-UP FSD 5" BLOCK KIT
- 61721 (QTY: 1) | 05-UP FSD 4WD 4" 2.5 VS RR BOLT IN CO CONVERSION KIT
- 67002 (QTY: 1) | 11-UP FSD REAR 17" U-BOLT KIT
- 64038 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD ADJ TRACK BAR KIT
- 64055 (QTY: 1) | 17-UP FSD RADIUS ARM DROP KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 37" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- SPRINGS ARE RATED FOR DIESEL ENGINES ONLY
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- REMOVAL OF THE COIL CENTERING CUP IN FACTORY COIL BUCKET REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: