Current lead time from Carli Suspension is 10-12 weeks
This Carli kit is designed for a gas engine
Level the front of your 2017-Current Ford F250 or F350 with a 6.2L or 7.3L Gas Engine with this custom-tuned, ultra-refined Carli Suspension system that delivers 50% more front suspension travel than the stock Super Duty.
The Leveling System was designed for people seeking a leveled vehicle with more performance and ride quality than a generic spacer lift. The included, front, Carli Signature Series Shocks are longer to accommodate the extended travel. When designing the shocks, Zinc plating, Clear Coat for corrosion resistance and quality bushings were a must; finished off with boots to protect the shafts, we back them with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure their quality is as unbeatable as their ride quality at this price point.
- 2017-2019: F250/F350 4×4, 6.2 Gas, 2.0″-2.5″ Front Lift
- 2020-Current: F250/F350 4×4, 7.3 Gas, 3″ Front Lift
- Front Lift: 2.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-2"
- Front Travel: 9.6"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 35″ x 12.5″
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FLC-05: Front Leveling Coils
- CS-FSIG20SPKG-FRONT-LVL-05: Ford Signature Series FRONT Shock Package, LVL
- CS-FORDBBL-LVL-17-F: Front Brake Lines
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.5: 2° Caster Shims
- CS-FBDF-2.5-17: High Clearance Bump Stop Drops, Front
A Sway Bar Option must be selected to form a complete system
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets, Leveling CS-FSBD-LVL-17
- Corrects Sway Bar Geometry in Carli Leveling Suspensions
- Fitment: 2017-Current F250/350 4x4
- Sway Bar End Links, Leveling CS-FEL-LVL-17
- Extended Length to accommodate Leveled Trucks
- 17-4 Stainless Steel, Greasable and Fully Rebuildable
- Excellent Articulation
- Only Works on Carli Leveling Lifts
- Fitment: 2017-19 F250/F350 4x4
- Torsion Sway Bar, With End Links CS-FTSB-LVL-17
- Direct Fitment to Carli Leveling Lifts
- Replaces Immobile Factory Sway Bar with Custom Torsion Bar
- Huge Ride Quality Improvement
- Includes CS-FEL-LVL-17 Drop Brackets and Sway Bar Links
- Fitment: 2017+ Ford F250/F350 4x4
The truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. Extended, Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering. We recommend adding an Adjustable Track Bar to center the front axle; for those that do not wish to, we include our High-Clearance Bump Stop Drop to keep the springs clear from the contacting the factory bump stop given the slight driver’s side shift of a leveled Super Duty without a track bar. The front Sway Bar Geometry will need to be addressed with your choice of a Sway Bar Drop Bracket (more economical, maintains the factory Sway Bar End Links) or our Extended Sway Bar links – a FAR more robust option. The replacement End Links are the only option compatible with a plow bracket.
The front will sit level to the rear and payload is maintained as the rear springs are unaltered in this system.
Wheel and Tire:
Factory Wheels SHOULD NOT be run with oversized tires. They’re known to rub the radius arm, sway bar and most concerning – Brake Lines. Factory tires and factory wheels will work without issue but we DO NOT recommend running oversized tires on factory wheels. On our 2.5” Ford Systems, we recommend 17”-18” wheels, no more than 9” wide with 5.5” of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5” Backspace with factory arms; 5” will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37×12.5” will fit with some trimming; 35” will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!