Carli Suspension's Commuter System for the 2017-Current Ford F250/F350 with the 6.3/7.3L gas engine is the Leveling System with the Adjustable Track Bar Included and an option for the rear Progressive Add-A-Pack. A budget-friendly system with our Carli Signature Shock Tuning. This system was designed and built for the truck that keeps it on the pavement.
- 2017-2019: F250/F350 4×4, 6.2 Gas, 2.0″-2.5″ Front Lift
- 2020-Current: F250/F350 4×4, 7.3 Gas, 3″ Front Lift
- Front Lift: 2.5"
- Rear Lift: 0-2"
- Front Travel: 9.6"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 35"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FLC-05: Front Leveling Coils
- CS-FC20SPKG-LVL-17: Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" IFP Shocks
- CS-FORDBBL-LVL-17-F: Front Brake Lines
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-2.5: 2° Caster Shims
- CS-FBDF-2.5-17: High Clearance Bump Stop Drops, Front
- CS-FATB-17: Track Bar
A Sway Bar Option must be selected to form a complete system
- Sway Bar Drop Brackets, Leveling CS-FSBD-LVL-17
- Corrects Sway Bar Geometry in Carli Leveling Suspensions
- Fitment: 2017-Current F250/350 4x4
- Sway Bar End Links, Leveling CS-FEL-LVL-17
- Extended Length to accommodate Leveled Trucks
- 17-4 Stainless Steel, Greasable and Fully Rebuildable
- Excellent Articulation
- Only Works on Carli Leveling Lifts
- Fitment: 2017-19 F250/F350 4x4
- Torsion Sway Bar, With End Links CS-FTSB-LVL-17
- Direct Fitment to Carli Leveling Lifts
- Replaces Immobile Factory Sway Bar with Custom Torsion Bar
- Huge Ride Quality Improvement
- Includes CS-FEL-LVL-17 Drop Brackets and Sway Bar Links
- Fitment: 2017+ Ford F250/F350 4x4
The Super Duty Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality that don’t plan to off-road their vehicle. Utilizing Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F. Unlike most of our suspension systems, the Commuter was tuned with 20”, factory wheels on factory Michelin tires given many in the entry level, 2.5” lift market want the most bang for their buck and will continue to run the factory wheels and tires.
The truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Sway Bar Drop Brackets to recenter the sway bar in the new extended travel stroke, Caster Shims to tighten the steering and a fabricated, High-Clearance Bump Stop Drop to keep the springs clear from the contacting the factory bump stop.
The Commuter is the beginning of our no-compromise, custom tuned suspensions. The 2.5” lift variation was tuned with the Progressive Add-a-Pack. The Add-a-Pack installs in place of the lower, factory overload spring effectively making the factory leaf spring pack progressive in nature. In the 2017 platform, the factory block is eliminated with the installation of the Add-a-Pack; thus, axle wrap and wheel hop are non-existent. A rear bump stop drop is included to bridge the distance lost by removing the factory block.
Payload capacity is maintained and the rear end becomes a touch softer while being far more planted and predictable. The custom tuning in the rear Fox 2.0” is optimized to control the combination of our Progressive Add-a-Pack combined with the factory main pack; it’s for this reason we advise against upgrading to the Full Progressive Spring Pack (too much rebound valving for a lighter rate spring).